top of page

Engagements are most common during the month of December.

This may have you wondering, is my jewelry covered by my homeowners policy?

On a homeowners policy, there is limited, standard coverage available for your jewelry. In most cases, you may want to consider purchasing a Personal Articles Floater, which provides coverage for your jewelry when its value is higher than the limits stated in your homeowners policy. We can help you when you are determining if you need to purchase Floater coverage.

1 view0 comments


Commenting has been turned off.
bottom of page